::Post by Jackie Lindert::
I read a lot of great books this year, especially YA. I also read a lot of books that were just so-so. Here is a list of my favorites!
1. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
2. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
3. The Program by Suzanne Young
4. Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer
5. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
6. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
7.The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
8. Sever by Lauren DeStefano
These final two are NA, but I just had to include them in my favorites of 2013:
9. Light in the Shadows by A. Meredith Walters
10. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
If you haven't read them, you should! There was no competition; these were indisputably my top ten. I'd love to hear whether you agree/disagree or have recommendations for me!
Happy New year, and happy reading!