Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #1: Book Spine Poetry

 It's Love-a-Thon time! If you want to know more about this event, put together by the lovely Alexa and Katelyn, check it out here. It's the first mini challenge which is book spine poetry! So here's my bookish poem: 

If I Lie
Before I Fall
This Song Will Save Your Life
Unremembered
Ask the Passengers
All The Truth That's In Me

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #1: Book Spine Poetry

 It's Love-a-Thon time! If you want to know more about this event, put together by the lovely Alexa and Katelyn, check it out here. It's the first mini challenge which is book spine poetry! So here's my bookish poem: 

If I Lie
Before I Fall
This Song Will Save Your Life
Unremembered
Ask the Passengers
All The Truth That's In Me