1. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
I'm just going to describe this for you the same way I described it to my friend: It has a crazy surgeon, a remote island, and lots of improper behavior for 1890. Watch out for this one you guys! It's different and it's awesome. Don't miss it.
2. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Michelle Hodkin wins again. Noah love forever.
3. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
This book punched me in the soul. I was finishing it at 4 AM and my poor roommate had to ask if I was okay because I was sobbing so hard.
4. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
I read this the day after Slammed. This book is the exact opposite of Slammed. It's light and cheery. And it's in London. Traveling is happiness.
5. Find You in the Dark by M. Meredith Walters
I don't think I breathed through this book. It had me constantly on the edge waiting for something to blow up. And that ending. Whoa. Watch out for this author.
What were your top reads in November?