Next week will mark the beginning of all the "Best of 2012" posts. Everyone is cutting away some really great books and coming up with the best of the best - the books that mark the year. Before we get too deep into this, I just wanted to bring up the titles from last year. These were my top ten in 2011. These were the books that hit straight to my heart, spoke to me at the right time, or just completely blew me away. They mark last year, and I just wanted to remember them before I start honoring the books of this year.
3. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
6. Brooklyn, Burning by Steve Brezenoff
7. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
10. Love Story by Jennifer Echols