Whether you're a fan of the love holiday or not I think we can all be happy to know that there are good books with great loves out there. This is what I'll be celebrating this Valentine's Day.
So, to celebrate the great and prominent role of YA in my life right now I'm participating in this amazing hop hosted by For Those About To Read, Fictional Distraction and Michelle Madow. There are about 30 other blogs also giving away great YA books so you can go HERE to see the list of other blogs participating and keep hopping!
There are so many great love stories in YA literature that seemed appropriate for this giveaway, but I decided to go with an author who writes incredible, candid relationships and never fails to make me feel every single thing her characters are feeling. So for one lucky winner I will be giving away a choice of two Jennifer Echols novels. You'll have your choice of one of the amazing novels listed below (I think I may be re-reading Going Too Far today, because I can't think of a better way to celebrate being single on Valentine's Day!) If you want a synopsis from IndieBound, click on the picture.
As a bonus - thanks to Julianna Baggot - author of the recently released novel Pure- and the fabulous indie, Beagle Books, where I happen to work, I have these awesome Post-Apocalyptic Valentine's Cards (although I think you can give them anytime) to give to 10 people!
Alright, the details:
- One (1) winner will get his/her choice of two (2) Jennifer Echols novels. Ten (10) winners will receive a Post-Apocalyptic Valentine from the novel Pure.
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- The Jennifer Echols part of the giveaway is international as long as the Book Depository ships to you. However, the cards are for U.S. only.
- You do not have to be a follower to enter, but it is always appreciated!
- Fill out the Rafflecopter form below - you can only enter once.
- This contest will run until January 13, 12:01 AM.
- Winner will be announced by email - if you win you have 48 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- Good luck and thanks for entering!