Welcome to my stop on the Young Adult Paranormal Activity Giveaway Hop. The hop is hosted by I am a Reader, Not a Writer and vvb32reads. Tons of other blogs are participating. To see the full list and hop along for the chance to win some great books go HERE.
So here's the deal - I decided to offer a few books that represent different paranormal creatures. One winner will get to choose one of the novels from the five featured here.
Click on the picture if you want a synopsis from IndieBound -
I figure this way there's a good mix of shapeshifters, witches, demons, angels, and plenty of girls walking the line between the normal and the paranormal. (If a book hasn't been released yet, I'll pre-order it for you.)
Alright, the details:
- One (1) winner will get his/her choice of one (1) of the books shown above.
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- This giveaway is international as long as the Book Depository ships to you.
- You do not have to be a follower to enter, but it is always appreciated!
- Fill out the Rafflecopter form below - you can only enter once.
- This contest will begin February 24 and will end February 28 at 12:01 AM.
- Winner will be announced by email - if you win you have 48 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- Good luck and thanks for entering!
If you feel like commenting, I'd love to know what superstitions you have. Me, I believe I need to knock on wood to avoid being jinxed. One of my best friends needs to toss salt over her shoulder (even at busy restaurants) and my other best friend believes it's bad luck to spill a grain of salt. What do you believe is lucky/unlucky and why?